Powerful route optimization
Trusted by hundreds of businesses around the world, our route optimization algorithm has been in development for more than a decade.
Routific optimizes your routes based on real-world factors like time windows, vehicle capacities, delivery types, priority stops, driver speeds, driver shift times, driver breaks, and more.
- Import your stopsAdd your stops in 3 ways. Import a spreadsheet, save Customer Profiles, or add them maually.
- Adjust your routesIt’s easy to customize your routes with Routific. Move and re-assign stops; delete or add last-minute orders.
- Dispatch to the driver appDispatch by downloading your routes or send them straight to your drivers’ smartphones via SMS. Our mobile app is simple, intuitive, and doesn’t require an app store download.
- Live TrackingTrack your drivers’ progress and keep track of your customer’s ETA in real-time. Don’t keep people waiting – give your customers more accurate ETAs.
- Update your customersLet your customers know when to expect a delivery, when it's on its way, and when it's been completed with automatic SMS and email notifications.
- Signature captureCollect signatures using our Driver App as your driver completes each delivery. Everyone stays accountable.
- Delivery AnalyticsMeasure your success. Analyze your fleet’s delivery performance with end-of-day reports.
- API IntegrationPush your orders directly into our platform with our API integration. Our routing experts are happy to help you get set up.
- Speedy, helpful supportLive chat, phone, and email support offered Monday-Friday. 24/7 support available for Enterprise customers.
What people say about Routific
DoorDash Drive helps local businesses fulfill large and complex last mile deliveries: from catering orders to supply chain management.
Working with Routific has helped us get to market and iterate faster on Drive, enabling Dashers to be more efficient with their deliveries and helping customers to receive their orders faster than ever.
Routific gives local business a fighting chance.
You can’t imagine what a great deal of efficiency route optimization adds to the operation.
We knew by investing in Routific we were investing in our future.
Routific saves us at least 5 hours every day. Without the software, it would be impossible to scale our business.
Routific is key to making our delivery service a success!
Everything about our business depends on time. Routific shows us the fastest, most efficient way to make all our deliveries.
Wow. Just…wow. Your solution has helped me make this business work.
I’m somewhere between ecstatic and in a state of shock. Your solution solved the biggest challenge in my business. Today I did in 20 minutes what could have taken me hours.
If you’re a business owner with a delivery fleet, you’ve got to try this.
We’re saving liters of fuel every day and spending less time on the road, all the while serving more customers as our company grows.
Frequently asked questions
Our Live Tracking feature tracks your drivers' progress based on what they enter into Routific's mobile app. Drivers' progress is updated each time they…
- Mark stops as completed
- Mark stops as skipped
Our team can work with your developer to build an API integration to push data to Routific from whichever platform you’re using. The API integration is an alternative to our spreadsheet upload for stops. We unfortunately do not offer pre-built integrations with services like Shopify, Wordpress, Quickbooks, etc.Read more
Routific's software can be used anywhere in the world, but there are some limitations. Our software uses data from Google Maps and OpenStreet Maps to locate addresses and create routes, respectively
If your business is located in an area with inaccurate map data, you could potentially have trouble when using our platform. The best way to check the quality of the map data in your area is to try uploading your data in a free trial.Read more
At Routific, we advocate strongly for the protection of personal data and we want to share with you some of the steps we’re taking to comply with this new regulation.Read more
Yes! Drivers can use our mobile app to see their routes, track delivery completions or skips, leave notes about customers, and collect signatures.
Our mobile app will run on any mobile web browser, so there’s no need to download anything. All your drivers need to do is click on the route link in the dispatch SMS and it will open in their phones’ web browsers.
Our driver app is offered with all plans, but you will need either the Professional or Premium plan if you want your drivers to submit delivery status updates, take notes, or collect signatures.Read more
Our travel time ETAs are generated via OpenStreetMap. You can improve driver ETA accuracy by customizing the expected speed of each of your drivers in the options section of your project.Read more
Route Planning, Without The Hassle
Tired of spending hours trying to map messy delivery routes yourself? With Routific, you can plan and dispatch optimized routes in minutes.
- No credit card required
- In-app chat support
- Easy setup